Saturday, August 20, 2011

Rock Down To Electric Avenue
















My favorite sale of the season has finally come...LF's Spring Collection is now 60% off! It was actually pretty awesome...I got a call from one of the employees letting me in on the Pre-sale date so I got to go in the day before the sale reached the public and scored and extra 10% off! I was so excited...my mom and I tried on/bought so many clothes!

I absolutely adore this zig zag aztec skirt...I first wanted the shorts but then decided for the skirt!!! This top was in all different patterns and colors at the store. I originally tried on every other kind BUT this top...I found this one in a random corner of the store on top of piles of clothes...I swapped out A blue color crop top for this one and I've never been happier!!! And honestly...how can you not buy a pair of Jeffrey Campbell's at a sale like this....IN LOVEEEEEEE. Thank You LF for making me so happy and getting me through my hell week in soccer....YOUR THE BEST! :D

These pictures were taken before a BBQ with the women's and men's soccer team at Dominican. I had my roommate take pictures of me on the dock in the backyard until a crazy wet muddy dog came over and ran and got me all muddy...had to post a picture...was quite funny! So after that I had to go inside clean up and continued the pictures in front of our house!

(Top-Millau, Skirt- Mags&Pye, Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell)


7 comments:

  1. the crop sheer top is so cute! I love the pop of color to the outfit! follow me back maybe?

    http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome look :)
    xx

    www.sasanja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the color of that top <3

    nancyxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous slightly Missoni-esque skirt & those shoes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What model it's this jeffrey campbell? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeffrey Campbell Slingback Woven Wedges!!! Thanks for all the love everyone :D

    ReplyDelete