Monday, March 12, 2012

Waterfalls and Bridges

 


















1.Denim Crop Vest- Forever 21
2.Fringe Bathing Suit Top- L*Space
3.Black Lace High- Waisted Cotton Shorts-Lush
4. Floppy Hat- O'Neil
5. Cat Eye Sunnies- Urban Outfitters

Went on an adventure to find waterfalls this day and we found one!!! It was such an awesome little spot! We hiked down the path and spent the day in the waterfall, taking pictures, and adventuring around in the water. I love my hair in the fishtail braid! I need to do it more often.

There was some pretty cool nature stuff down there too! Look at that tree with the spikes! And that crazy spider! BLAHHH! After I saw the spider I knew we needed to evacuate out of there ASAP....and good enough the following day I got twenty-five....yes 25 i counted them.... bug bites....so my next posts my legs may look like they have chicken pocks, but I don't, they are bites hahah!

Right as we were leaving we stopped and got this shot of the beautiful sunset...doesn't it remind you of Africa? Well you all should be thankful for this shot, because as I jumped up on a ledge for this literally 10 stray dogs surrounded me and started barking....instead of running away I demanded to get the shot I wanted...then SPRINTED into the car! SO SCARYY!!!!

More posts to come soo stay tuned!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment